Thursday, April 11, 2013

Radio Star

Since being involved with planning the NOCC Walk/Run to Break the Silence on Ovarian Cancer, I've been given some amazing opportunities. One of them was talking to the lovely Robin Rock from Lite FM 93.9. She was so nice to talk to and reliving my experience with ovarian cancer was cathartic to say the least. I really hope that women will become more informed about this silent killer, but more importantly I hope that women will know that they ALWAYS have choices and control over their own bodies. The feeling of being hopeless and helpless is one of the worst parts of being diagnosed with cancer. And the realization that I did have choices, and always have control over what happens next is one of the greatest realizations that OVCA has granted me.

Please check out Robin's Blog here and listen to my interview below!



This one is definitely being added to the Lucky Life List!

Please consider donating to Team Lucky Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your support and prayers are so important to me!