Monday, February 4, 2013

December Recap: Part 2 - Little Girls' Weekend

Just after Christmas I got to spend a little time with my favorite little girls. I just love it when they come to visit Rachie! It was only for 24 hours, but we packed that with fun!

First, present opening!

Julia loved her haul of American Girl stuff. Ava was more interested in her fluffy skirts! (That's my little diva girl!) Then it was time for a treat of egg nog and a movie in (Rachie's) bed. Julia didn't love the egg nog, but Ava drank all of hers! And we watched "Brave" while snuggling in for the night.

The girls drifted off to sleep with no problem afterwards....Rachie was a different story! I ended up on the couch around 3am! Its hard to sleep with two little girls AND two little dogs in your bed!

(Click to Zoom)


The next day we woke up bright and early - okay, they were bright and I was focused on the "early" part - and headed out to Navy Pier's Winter Wonderfest! We took the bus, which I'm pretty sure was actually the highlight of the whole trip for the girls! Both thought it was so cool! And they were so great - waiting patiently at bus stops, sitting nicely on the bus, and Julia loved pulling the cord to signal the driver that this was our stop!

We also had a great time at the Winter Wonderfest - lots of fun rides and things to do! We stopped at Chick-fil-a on our way back and enjoyed lunch. Then it was time to go meet Mommy out in the suburbs.



Love you, Sweet Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your support and prayers are so important to me!