Sunday, December 23, 2012

Oh July, where did you go?

Here in the frozen days of December, I am really wishing I was back in July... Guess I'll have to do with blogging about summer even though I can't be in it...

So, back in July my friend Laura and her sweet kiddos (and sister in law) came down for a visit! Laura and I went to college together and I despite the distance between us, I still count her as one of my dearest friends. I love whenever we are able to get together.

One of the days she was in town, our friend Jill, her kiddos, and I met up with Laura's troop at the Shedd Aquarium. I LOVE the Aquarium! It is totally my favorite destination in Chicago...


We had a great time checking out all the different exhibits and enjoyed the Dolphin Show. The jellyfish exhibit was one I had been wanting to see - so cool.

The whole day was so nice and a lot of fun was had by all! Is it summer again yet?

 (PS: Laura - Its totally my turn to come visit you!)

1 comment:

Your support and prayers are so important to me!