Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mom and Me

In October I took a week long vacation, something I rarely ever do! I went to hang out with my mom and we had basically nothing scheduled for the entire seven days.

It was GLORIOUS.

The only thing we did have planned was going to see Les Miserables. Les Mis is my favorite musical to see live and this cast did not disapoint. Great singing, great acting ... I sure hope the upcoming movie is as good!

Click to make bigger


Other than this show, we spent most of our days eating delicious seafood and our evening lounging around or occasionally catching a movie. It was great to really relax and enjoy some downtime. I even went for a few runs and relished the warm weather since it was already pretty cold in Chicago by then. All in all, it was a great vacation and I actually returned home feeling rested and refreshed!

I gotta remember to take trips like this more often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your support and prayers are so important to me!