Thursday, December 6, 2012

Luca and Mickey

Other than my J.A.M kiddos, my other most often photographed kiddo is Luca. Melanie says that we've had a bond since he was in the womb - I feel the same way!
 
Luca's favorite person these days is Mickey Mouse. So, that is what his birthday was all about! I can't believe he is already 2 years old! Where does the time go??
 
 
Click to see bigger 
 
The rest of the day was all about fun, friends and family. Hanging out by the water tables, playing in the sun and pulling his new wagon around were all he cared about. What a great day!
 
 Click to see bigger
 
Taking 2yr pictures took way longer than expected, what with getting a new sister over the summer! But we finally managed to do it - better late than never right?
 
 Click to see bigger
 
And can you see why I love taking this boy's picture? He's quite the little model!
 
Click to see bigger
 
 
Man, I love that kid!
 

1 comment:

  1. He loves you too!!! And everytime you mentioned you were going to get him his first tattoo, he did kick!!

    ReplyDelete

Your support and prayers are so important to me!