Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Best Friend's Baby!

(Getting updated is going to take longer than I thought - I'm still back in July/August!)

I am so excited whenever one of my friends is pregnant! I love everything about watching their belly grow, feeling little kicks and ultimately snuggling their newest little one! My best friend Melanie let me try out some new photographer skills to take some maternity pictures of her just a few weeks before her 2nd baby!


 Click to see bigger
 
 
We kept joking during that photoshoot that if she went into labor, I should just "keep on shooting"! And just about 3 weeks later - it was time! Because baby got tricky and moved into a breach position just before her due date, Mel was scheduled for an attempt to turn the baby and/or a C-section. I stayed over the night before to be there for her oldest. After waving goodbye to Mommy and Daddy, Luca and I had a fun morning eating pancakes and making pictures for his new baby.

We headed on out to the hospital and expected to get there just as the baby was born - it took longer than expected but we were so excited to meet Luca's new baby sister!

 Click to see bigger
 
 
And a couple weeks later, we did another photoshoot for baby Isabella. She was quite a trooper and slept through most of it. Can you tell that Melanie is excited to have a girl? That child has never been seen without a flower or bow in her hair!
 

 Click to see bigger


Dear sweet Bella - I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Man, it would have been awesome if my water broke that day and you could have kept shooting!!! Perhaps next time, if there is a next time! :) these are such great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Your support and prayers are so important to me!