Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lucky Life List

Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas! I've settled on calling it my "Lucky Life List". If you read my post about being the Luckiest {unlucky} Girl, you know that I don't really believe in luck. But I do believe in blessings, gifts, and incredible moments of joy. So, while I'm calling it a "Lucky" list - its really a list that will keep track of all these blessings!

The list could already be a hundred pages long - filled with sweet stories, hilarious adventures, and quiet moments of peace. Just off the top of my head I would include:


1. White-water rafting - both times! Oh the hilarity!


2. Every summer at Camp C - I owe a lot of my faith to that place.


3. Being a bridesmaid - I know some people cringe at the thought, but I've loved being a part of my best friends' special day!


4. Last Christmas in New Orleans - it was a great vacation during a stressful time.


5. Childhood vacations at my Grandparents' farm - that place was magic.



6. Becoming a Godmother - such an honor, I love my godson and goddaughter so much!



7. The time a stranger complimented my besties and I in Panera because we "brought such a great energy to the room". Nice to know that even a stranger can see that we have something special going on between us!



8. Getting my first dog - its a long story, but gosh I love this little mutt. (And the second one!)



9. Three graduations - High School, College, Masters - each a major turning point in my life.



10. Hearing the good news after my second surgery.



I'll definitely be adding to this list over time - I'll be so excited to look back at it over time and remember what a lucky (blessed) life I've had!

1 comment:

  1. Great list. And can't wait to read more of your posts.
    I hope you don't mind I added your blog to the list of blogs I follow.
    Take care,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Your support and prayers are so important to me!