Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wedding Bells

A month after my trip to Texas, I was beyond excited to attend the wedding of one of my dearest friends. The weather was a little touch and go but the bride was in good spirits all day. No doubt there is a lot of love between these two and I was so excited to be part of their big day!
I’ll mostly let the pictures of the day speak for themselves – the joy of the day is evident on everyone's faces!

(Click any picture to enlarge)

The bride getting ready for her big day - she was so calm, no cold feet here!




Pictures at the venue prior to the wedding - as you can see, they are not a serious bunch... 


Then it was time for the moment we were all here to witness - the "I do's"! 




Then downstairs for mingling with friends, delicious food, cutting the cake and toasts to the happy couple.




Then the dancing began! It went on to the wee hours of the morning and ended with a improptu stepping routine from the groom and his brother's old fraternity days.




I just couldn’t be happier for both of them!

For more pictures from a real professional, check out their spread on Style Me Pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your support and prayers are so important to me!